Day 11- classy denim and hats off to you. You may be saying,"where's the hat?" I'm wearing my fake bun, my favorite Chinese purchase☺️so that's sort of a hat, right? Off to start a great weekend! Hope you enjoy yours! #modmodfallchallenge #ModernModestyFallChallenge #outstandingoctoberstyle #targetstyle #ootd #bun #followfashion #fallstyle #leopard #lookbook #denim #currentlyloving

Posted On // Leave a Comment


Day 11- classy denim and hats off to you. You may be saying,"where's the hat?" I'm wearing my fake bun, my favorite Chinese purchase☺️so that's sort of a hat, right? Off to start a great weekend! Hope you enjoy yours! #modmodfallchallenge #ModernModestyFallChallenge #outstandingoctoberstyle #targetstyle #ootd #bun #followfashion #fallstyle #fashionblogger #leopard #lookbook #denim #currentlyloving Posted by vmberger via Instagram for more pics at http://ift.tt/1EHqY3M

Keywords: Instatravel

Instagram

Fashion Blogger

Trend Fashion

Civil Journalism


0 comments:

Post a Comment