I haven't worn Red lipstick and red finger tips in almost a year. Even though they are my favorite beauty products and the ultimate glamor in my life.. However last night I felt worthy, so dusted off my red lipstick and got red tips, added a few sparkly accessories and the night was transformed forever.#accessories#red#mac#lipstick#essenails#nails#vintagefashionista#datenight#stylist#nyc#designers#makeup#beauty#chictopia#instagood#ILovemylife#happy#privileged#blessed#pretty

Posted On // Leave a Comment


I haven't worn Red lipstick and red finger tips in almost a year. Even though they are my favorite beauty products and the ultimate glamor in my life.. However last night I felt worthy, so dusted off my red lipstick and got red tips, added a few sparkly accessories and the night was transformed forever.#accessories#red#mac#lipstick#essenails#nails#vintage#fashionblogger#fashionista#datenight#stylist#nyc#designers#makeup#beauty#chictopia#instagood#ILovemylife#happy#privileged#blessed#pretty Posted by pslifestyleblog via Instagram for more pics at http://ift.tt/1yg4y7Z

Keywords: Instatravel

Instagram

Fashion Blogger

Trend Fashion

Civil Journalism


0 comments:

Post a Comment