#Repost from @desibeautyblog - this beautiful floral embroidered top by @ilovepero - how beautiful? I think I need this hanging in my wardrobe. Part of Day 1 of #WIFW, more to come! #kaprayshapray #flowerpower #ilovepero #indiavogue #curlyfries #indiandesigners #embroidery #lovethis #catwalkfashion #pakistanifashionblogger #igdaily

Posted On // Leave a Comment


#Repost from @desibeautyblog - this beautiful floral embroidered top by @ilovepero - how beautiful? I think I need this hanging in my wardrobe. Part of Day 1 of #WIFW, more to come! #kaprayshapray #flowerpower #ilovepero #indiavogue #curlyfries #fashionblogger #indiandesigners #embroidery #lovethis #catwalkfashion #pakistanifashionblogger #igdaily Posted by curlyfrieskapray via Instagram for more pics at http://ift.tt/1D515JA

Keywords: Instatravel

Instagram

Fashion Blogger

Trend Fashion

Civil Journalism


0 comments:

Post a Comment