
I'm a simple person naturally, and by that, I don't require much to be happy and at peace. Peace for me doesn't arrive by material possessions. Instead, I enjoy receiving the energy of appreciation, whenever I give to others. While analyzing this view, I realize that nature although sophisticated in its design, reminds me of simple pleasures. We complicate life, by seeking what we believe brings happiness. Happiness is not merely external; it's the energy you have from within. Nature amplifies this energy. As I sit and analyze this view, I couldn't be happier and more at peace. #OneGentlemansPerspective #Photooftheday #Scenery #Nature #Passion #Romance #Truth #Igers #Sunrise_Sunsets_Aroundtheworld #Instapic #Romantic #Filipina #Pinay #Fancy #InLove #Energy #Beauty #Fashionblogger #Japanese #Inspire #Picoftheday #Reflection #Inspirational #Quotes #QuoteOfTheDay #Quote #Love #Couple #Motivation #Beautiful Posted by altonwalker via Instagram for more pics at http://ift.tt/1dc36ff
Keywords: Instatravel
Instagram
Fashion Blogger
Trend Fashion
Civil Journalism
Keywords: Instatravel
Fashion Blogger
Trend Fashion
Civil Journalism
0 comments:
Post a Comment