Today, it was Friday (actually its already Saturday as I write, but day ends once I'm aslerp). I needed something comfortable for a day in office and a busy afternoon/evening after. Thesd@were perfect for the casual Friday look, what's great about them they only cost me £3! Good old @tkmaxxeurope. #graphics #shapes #grey #50shades #50shadedofgrey #harem #harempants #loosepants #loose #ootd #wiwt #outfit #blogger #blogcomingup #fashionista #instablogger #instafashion

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Today, it was Friday (actually its already Saturday as I write, but day ends once I'm aslerp). I needed something comfortable for a day in office and a busy afternoon/evening after. Thesd@were perfect for the casual Friday look, what's great about them they only cost me £3! Good old @tkmaxxeurope. #graphics #shapes #grey #50shades #50shadedofgrey #harem #harempants #loosepants #loose #ootd #wiwt #outfit #blogger #blogcomingup #fashionista #fashionblogger #instablogger #instafashion Posted by klaridlo via Instagram for more pics at http://ift.tt/1bC7KTn
Keywords: Instatravel
Instagram
Fashion Blogger
Trend Fashion
Civil Journalism

0 comments:

Post a Comment